Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hello!



            I guess to every beginning of a new blog is that one kinda -sorta- very awkward welcome post ! But here it is hehe >:D . After my Yahoo 360 blog died years ago I stopped writing blog completely . Don't know why but yeah , the thought of making a new one never occurred to me . However , nowadays I read a lot of blogs . Make up blogs mostly ahhh . There is definitely something about hauls and product reviews and things as such that could never bored me . And I don't know , here I am starting a new blog at 2 A.M in the morning ....and it's not like I have a good reason at all but it's okay , I forgive myself :) just like how I'm gonna forgive myself for spending a pretty good amount of money on a shu uemura palette . I personally never own anything from his make up line so this is pretty exciting . Wish me luck ! Hopefully this palette won't let me down xD .
ahhh I'm going to do a review about some make up from The Balm soon :) I just recently bought a bunch of them from TJ maxx for an amazing deal! So yeah that is it .
Have a good day everyone :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi there!!! Welcome to blog world!!! You should also do a review on the shu uemura palette!!! If you have a chance, please check out/follow my new blog. It will mean the world to me if you did. Thanks so much in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw all The Balm that TJMaxx was selling. I kept myself from buying anything xp
    Can't wait for your review on The Balm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So welcome back to the blogger's world my dear! :)

    Maybe follow each other's blog? It would be great!
    Kiss

    http://tati-loves-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwh Thanks everyone ! I feel so welcomed lol and yeah I'll be doing the Balm review today and whenever I get the Shu uemura palette in the mail I'll be doing that too :)
    Much love ,Anh

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice blog! i just created new blog also :) just followed you! :)

    Yoannita,
    http://yoannitalikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete