Saturday, February 4, 2012

Weekend fun .

ahhh let's talk about tonight ! I just got home and right now it's 2 in the morning lol . Sometime I hate my bad sleeping schedule so much . I look more and more like a little night owl everyday >_________< eek . But yeah , I went out with my friends earlier and I had so much fun even though it was raining all night . My friend's car won't start and we had to wait in the car for 45 minutes till someone come to the rescue . However , once I got there , the atmosphere was so much fun and moving that I can't help being in a good mood :) . Just wanna write a random post haha . Hope everyone also having a fun weekend ;)
( Tramie and Me ) 
 

3 comments:

  1. nice picture! :) looks like had lots of fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I did :) Thanks so much for the comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was sick the whole weekend :(((
    but at least you had fun :D
    nice blog ♥

    ReplyDelete